Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PUMPKINS!

We have a light up jack-o-lantern in our house that Cason adores.  Creatively, we call him Pumpkin.  Each morning Cason runs to Pumpkin and begs us to turn him on.  Throughout the day I will find him laughing or talking with Pumpkin.  They have become pretty good friends :).  Because of this he really likes all of the pumpkins that we have been seeing around town.  Like most people, it is a tradition every year for our family to carve pumpkins before Halloween and this Sunday we got together at my mom's house to do so.  It was a lot of fun.  We got a small pumpkin for Cason to paint... which he loved!  He made quite a mess though.  I think I gave him 3 baths in the tub and sink before we left.  After he painted his pumpkin Jeff and I carved the other one.  I thought that Cason might be interested in playing with the goop, but he really wasn't.  He did, however, love to see it lit up on our front porch after we got home.  Fun night!









Cason and Pumpkin :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment