Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fun at the Farm

A few nights ago I was able to convince my family that it would be fun to spend a night at Staheli Family Farm. My parents and sister and family joined us and we all had such a good time. There were so many things for the kids to do. Cason loved the animals (except for the mean turkey that pecked him), the corn slide, the tractor toys, the pumpkins, and running through the maze, even though we had a difficult time finding our way through (I guess that's the point). We were there for about 2 hours, but could have stayed all night. I want to make it a tradition to go back every year. We had so much fun!

Laughing at the donkey. I wish we could get our own petting zoo for this kid. He LOVES the animals! 

I just love this one :) 


 I love the relationship that Cason has with his grandpa. They're best buds!

Tractor ride to the pumpkin patch and maze. 



 Lost in the maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment