Thursday, June 16, 2011

NEVER a dull moment

There is never a dull moment with my Cason boy.  He has so much energy!  I wish I had half the energy he does.  I can only imagine the things I would get done.  He is constantly going, going, going.  He has recently started spinning and likes to do it all the time.  He spins around in circles until he falls over.  I can't believe he does not get sick.  Instead, he picks himself back up and does it again.  It is the most adorable thing!  When he is not spinning he is running around the house searching every nook and cranny, climbing in, over, under, and around everything he sees, and making every use possible of his toys.  His favorite toys right now seem to be his lawn mower and cozy coupe.  Both of which he plays with on a daily basis in the yard.  He pushes the lawn mower back and forth across the front lawn and climbs in and out of the car.... just as if he were doing the real thing. 

He's such a smart little guy at 13 months.  He amazes me daily with the things he is learning.  He can say several words.  A few new ones include gapa (grandpa), gama (grandma) stop, what, head, and sthamma (?).  I haven't figured out what this last one is yet, but can tell by the way he says it that it is meant to be a real word.  He can also understand several commands.  However, that doesn't always mean that he follows them :).  He likes to hold our cell phones, or tv remotes, up to his ear and pretend that he is talking on the phone.  He has also recently started blowing kisses... kind of.  He actually holds his hand over my mouth and then pulls it away as I kiss.  It is adorable and I'm sure he'll get the real thing down pretty quickly. 

Cason is a social butterfly.  He smiles and waves at everyone he sees and every car passing by.  This, along with his beautiful blue eyes and adorable blonde hair, gets him noticed everywhere we go.  He loves the attention!  As always he is my happy boy.  I seriously don't know how I got so lucky.  He loves baths, loves the outdoors, and loves his mommy and daddy.  He still takes 2 good naps a day and sleeps well at night, except when teething :(.  I thought he'd never get them, but he now has 2 bottom teeth.  They make his smile even that much sweeter.

I know that people don't really want to hear me go on and on about my baby all day, but this blog is really more for my benefit anyway ;).  I'd talk about him all day if anyone would listen.  I love my little man!

These pictures are a couple months old, but are too cute not to post. 

It's the perfect example of his energy level.  And yes, he still goes out the doggie door every chance he gets!


No comments:

Post a Comment