Sunday, June 5, 2011

7 Year Anniversary

Today marks 7 years that Jeff and I have been married.  Boy does time fly!  It seems like it was just yesterday that I was a young 18 year old girl planning my wedding.  Despite all the worry I caused my family by getting married so young it was the best decision I have ever made.  Jeff is such a wonderful husband and I can honestly say that these have been the best 7 years of my life.  Looking back we have been through so much.  Losing jobs and finding new ones and better opportunities... Going from an apartment, to my parents basement, to owning our own home... Working and paying our way through 2 bachelor's degrees and 1 master's degree... Fabulous vacations from the west coast to the east coast, Mexico, and Hawaii... Having our first child!!  I don't regret a thing and wouldn't change a thing!  I love my husband more now than I ever have and I have a beautiful little family.  I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.  Happy Anniversary babe, I love you!!

1 comment: