Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Men in my Life

Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life!  I am so blessed to be surrounded by some of the most amazing men.  I am so grateful that my son has the best examples to look up to as he grows up.  I have the most wonderful father.  He has worked hard his entire life to provide for my family and has always been the rock that holds us all together.  He is smart, funny, and kind.  I look up to him and want to make him proud.  I always have.  I am married to an amazing man that has proven to be an amazing father over the past 13 months.  I love to watch him with our son.  He teaches him so much and I can see the love that he has for him as I watch them together.  I know that Cason will grow up to be an amazing man because of the example that Jeff sets for him on a daily basis.  I also have been very blessed to be able to grow up knowing both of my grandfathers.  They are both very different, yet have both taught me so much.  I think it is very important for a girl to have good men in her life and I know that I am one lucky girl to know these amazing men.  Happy Father's Day.  I love you all!  The Saturday before Father's Day we got together with family for brunch and swimming.  It was a great day!  Here are some pictures:

 my best boys
 grandpa and Cason
Cason and grandpa Giles


On Father's Day Jeff, Cason, and I took a trip to Red Cliffs for some hiking and swimming.  We had a blast and Cason loved playing in the water.  Since it has been such a wet year the pools were perfect, although a bit cold.  I have so much fun spending time with my little family.  It doesn't seem that life could get any better.









No comments:

Post a Comment