Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bbq's, swimming, and baseball....

...Isn't that what summertime is all about?  I love summer!  Although I no longer get the long summer break that I used to when going to school I still love everything good that comes with the season. 

A couple favorites are bbq's and swimming which we have been doing a lot of lately.  I love getting together with family and friends to enjoy good food, warm weather, and great conversation.  One of the perks of having such wonderful parents is that they like to get together often.  It also doesn't hurt that they have a beautiful pool and know how to make a delicious meal ;). 

Another favorite is baseball.  Jeff used to play city league softball with his friends and I loved watching the games during the summer season.  He isn't playing this year, but both of my nephews are and we have really enjoyed watching their games.  I am so excited to watch Cason in organized sports when he gets older, but probably not as excited as Jeff.  It is so fun to watch him with our nieces and nephews.  He loves to play with them and they love him to pieces.  He rough houses with them in the pool and enjoys teaching them about sports whenever he gets the chance.  He is such a wonderful  person and father and I can see how excited he is to experience all of this with Cason as he gets older. 


 What a goof! He'll kill me when he sees this :)
 Jeff throwing the boys in the pool.

 Enjoying some good grub!

My 2 nephews, Connor and Chase, are excellent baseball players.  Love those boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment