Friday, July 27, 2012

Snowcones and Fireworks

I have the 24th of July holiday off every year, which I love!  Unfortunately, Jeff always has to work, but I enjoy the time that I get to spend one on one with my baby boy.  This year we decided to invite some family over the night before to celebrate with snowcones and fireworks.  We have a snowcone machine that we don't use very often, so it is fun to pull it out on special occasions.  We bought a bunch of fireworks at the grocery store and Jeff entertained us for about an hour lighting them off.  Both of our families came to watch the show and we also had a dozen or so neighbor kids gather around for the excitement.  It was a fun night and Cason took advantage of the opportunity to stay up way past his bed time.  Every night since, he has asked if we can do fireworks again.  He loved it!  I'm hoping we can make it a tradition!









No comments:

Post a Comment