Friday, July 27, 2012

Lagoon :)

Cason was able to experience Lagoon for the first time last month and loved it!  Unfortunately Jeff wasn't able to make it, so Case and I tagged along with the rest of my family.  I wish that Jeff could have been there and we definitely missed him.  Cason was so fun to take on all of the rides.  Halfway through the first day he braved riding the kiddie rides on his own.  It was a proud moment for me.  He was so cute to watch from the side and had the biggest smile on his face all day.  When he didn't want to ride one of the rides (I assume because it looked too big or too scary) he would say "no, I too big."  There was one ride that we attempted to take him on that he didn't meet the height requirement.  When he asked if he could "pease" go on it I had to tell him that he was too little.  He emphatically responded "I not too little, I not."  It was adorable!  I love to experience things like this with him and I 've said it before, but he just makes everything so much more fun.  There was one ride in particular that he loved called Odysea.  It was one of the bigger rides and I was able to ride with him.  As soon as the lap bar closed he started crying and saying "I done, I done."  However, once the ride started he laughed the entire time.  When it was time to get off he said "again, again."  We went back a second day and had just as much fun.  It was great to have all six cousins together and good to see my niece, Dilyn, which we don't get to see very often.  I'm hoping that we can go back again soon and take Jeff with us!







No comments:

Post a Comment