Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rock Climbing

I can't believe I haven't posted about Cason's first rock climbing experience till now! About a month ago we went to a big opening party for the Hunger Games movie.  The theatre put together a lot of fun activities for kids and adults including a rock climbing wall put on by the Army.  We went with my sister and her kids and Cason was intrigued when my nephews started rock climbing.  He ran right up to the rocks and tried to climb up himself.  I was sure he was "too little," but the man running the booth said "why not mom?" and with that, and Cason's pleas, I couldn't resist.  The man was so cute with Cason as he harnessed him up and Cason loved every second of it.  I'm sure he felt like one of the big boys.  My son is such a stud!

These pictures are courtesy of my wonderful sister... thanks Chels!

No comments:

Post a Comment