Saturday, May 19, 2012

Swimsuit Season

It's officially swimsuit season in St. George and we have been taking full advantage!  For the past month I think we have spent more time outside than indoors and much of that time has been spent in the water.  We've been swimming, running through the sprinklers, playing at the river, and spending a ton of time at the many splash parks around town.  Most times it's just me and Case during the day or our little family in the evening, but it's also been a lot of fun to hang out in the water with friends and cousins too.  Cason is loving it!  We're gearing up for the hotter months and I'm hoping we can make it through the scorching summer.  I wish this spring weather would stay all year round!

SPRINKLERS
 I remember loving to run throught he sprinklers when I was a kid.  Funny how some things don't change.  Cason has a blast and could play in the backyard for hours!

THE RIVER
 Jeff, Jeff, Sean and the kiddos.  We had a fun family night with the Caldwell's and the Hilsmann's not too long ago at the Virgin River.  This is quickly becoming one of my favorite places :).
 Cason and his friend Allie playing with the sand toys.


 I love this one!

SPLASH PARKS

 We spent an afternoon at the main street splash park with my good friend Kim and her son Carter.  I tried all afternoon to get a good picture of the two muchkins, but it was impossible to get them to sit still at the same time.  This was the best one I could get.  I promise Cason was having a good time!

SWIMMING

 This year we are lucky enough to have two pools open to us.  Jeff's grandma recently moved into a home with a pool and this was our first swim.  Cason loved being thrown back and forth by daddy and his favorite uncle Kenton.
 So glad Case is such good friends with his cousins!

Such a dare devil :).

No comments:

Post a Comment