Thursday, April 19, 2012

First Salon Haircut

I love, love, love Cason's long, blonde hair, but had to admit to myself that it has been getting a bit out of control recently.  I've debated for probably a month now whether or not to get it cut.  I think it still looks adorable and can't give up the length completely, but admit the back was getting a bit too long.  We have a niece that is almost 3 years old who thinks Cason is a girl :).  We also were in Wal-Mart the other day and the man behind us at the checkout counter asked us how old "she" is.  (Nevermind the fact that he was wearing a blue shirt and is ALL BOY!)  So, I guess that did it for me.  I can't have people thinking my little man is a girl, right?!  So we took him into Fantastic Sams this evening for his first salon haircut.  He did amazing!!  He was all smiles the entire time and even flirted a bit with the hairstylist.  She was so nice to give him a spray bottle to play with (which he used against his mama) and a token for a prize after he was finished.  He's still my same little guy with the adorable long, blonde hair, just a little more clean cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment