Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Date with Cason

This year for Valentine's Day Jeff and I decided to take Cason out on a little date.  We went out to dinner at Red Robin and then headed over to Jumpin Jacks for the rest of the night.  We have never been there before and Cason absolutely LOVED it.  His face lit up as soon as we walked in the door and he saw all of the toys.  He ran around to each thing saying "this one, this one" then "other one, other one."  He loved the "big big slide" and at one point made us laugh when he said "too funnnn!"  It was a blast.  He was giggling and smiling the ENTIRE night!  Jeff and I had a ton of fun too.  It definitely gave me a work out carrying him up the slides and chasing him around.  I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Valentine's Day than with my two boys.  I love them so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment