Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Crafty

Something has lit a spark under me and I feel like I've been so on the ball recently.  My house has been spotless for over a month.  I've been making dinner every night for about the same length of time.  And.... drum roll please... I've been working out 3-5 times per week.  It has been amazing!  I've also been feeling a bit more crafty lately and have completed a couple more (small) projects.  The first project directly contributes to my being more organized lately.  I made a cute weekly calendar that keeps track of dinners, chores, and events going on throughout the week.  It helps me stick to the dinners that I have planned and also helps me to get little chores done throughout the week.  This makes it so that I don't spend my entire weekend cleaning my house and allows me to use the coveted weekend nap times to get bigger projects done or -better yet- do something for myself without feeling guilty about it!  My second project is a cute little wreath for our front door.  We cleaned up the front yard a couple of weekends ago and it seemed to me the house was missing a little touch of something.  So, even though Jeff thinks that wreaths are meant solely for Christmas time, the project began.  I'm pretty pleased with the final result.  Take a look!


1 comment:

  1. I may have to copy your calendar. That is genius! (Seriously). Do you just use whiteboard markers on the picture frame glass?

    The wreath is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete