Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Projects

I've started a few Christmas projects recently that I am super excited about. In the past I've made a few things here and there, but this is the first year that I've really gotten into it. I don't have a ton of spare time, but have been getting a little bit done each weekend. It's fun to have something to work on and look forward to doing. I love seeing the difference between the materials in the beginning and the final project. I'm planning on giving some things away as Christmas gifts so I can't post pictures of everything just yet, but here are a few. 'Tis the season!

 Advent Calendar- Each of the little boxes is filled with a piece of chocolate to eat each day leading up to Christmas. The trick will be getting Cason to stop at just 1 each day.
 You know those little paper boxes we used to make in middle school? Yep, that's them. Took me FOREVER to do all 24. I love the way it turned out though.
 Advent Calendar #2- Each of the pockets has a little card with a Christmas activity (watch a Christmas movie, drive around and look at lights, drink hot cocoa, etc) to do each day leading up to Christmas.
 I think Cason will love this one as he gets a little older. We can take the card out in the morning and anticipate the activity all day until daddy comes home from work :).
 Candy Cane Wreath- Because this was so cheap and easy to make I made several for different family members. Could be a cute neighbor gift too?

No comments:

Post a Comment