Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cason's 1st Haircut

Well I finally bit the bullet and decided to cut Cason's hair for the first time today. I still want it long, but felt it was getting to the point where it looked as though I was neglecting him :). Thanks to my wonderful sister, Chelsea, for her help we were able to trim around his ears and neckline. He actually did better than I thought he would do, but that doesn't mean he cooperated. He did really well for the first few minutes and then started shaking his head and saying "all done" over and over. He definitely knows what this phrase means and was ready for us to stop. We were able to distract him with some gold fish and a cell phone for the most part and I feel that we got pretty good results. He's still the same stud he was before, just a little more clean cut.

 before (taken last week)- crazy in the back and around the ears
super long in the back
 so patient
after- my little stud
you can see just how well he cooperated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment