Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our Percussionist

Cason has been getting into everything lately.  He has been walking since 10.5 months and has recently picked up running.... full speed!  He is adorable and gets away with way too much ;).  "No" has become his favorite word, so we have tried to become a bit more creative with our words when he is not doing what he is supposed to.  Alas, we can't stop him from exploring all of the time, so I have decided that some things are okay.  He learns so much from exploring the world around him and I wouldn't want to get in the way of that.  A new favorite is getting into the pots and pans.  The other day he discovered "symbols."  He thought it was the funniest thing and wanted me to chase him around the house as he played his "music."  And when I say around the house I mean ALL around the house!

 kitchen- he pulls the funniest faces when he gets excited
entry
 
dining room

No comments:

Post a Comment