Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers :)

Today is mother's day and I have so much to be grateful for. It is my first (official) mother's day and I was spoiled by my husband :).  Thanks babe, I am so lucky to have you in my life!  I always feel spoiled by each moment that I get to spend with Cason, but for some reason today is even more special.  I can't remember what life was like before him and I can't imagine life without him.  These two boys are, by far, the best things that have ever happened to me.  Being a wife and mother are the best jobs ever!  Not only am I the mother to the most wonderful little boy in the world, but I also am the daughter of the most amazing woman I know.  Jeff graduated yesterday which brought a lot of my family together.  I had the opportunity to spend the day with my own little family and other extended family members.  Among them was my mother and both grandmothers.  I am trying to be the best mother that I can be to my little man and know that I could not be half the wife and mother that I am without the influences of these women.  I truly feel that I grew up in an extraordinary family.  These women have taught me so much about life, relationships, and unconditional love.  My mom has been here for me through every success, failure, trial, and accomplishment.  She has such a kind heart and a beautiful personality.  She is not only my mother, but one of my very best friends.  I can't imagine where I would be today without her in my life.  I love you mom!  Happy Mother's Day!!

 Me and my beautiful mother

 The sweet little guy that makes it all worth while!
Seriously spoiled! Jeff knows my weakness for shoes :).  On top of all of this Jeff cleaned the house and Cason let me sleep in.  I love Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment