Monday, April 8, 2013

3 Months- went by way too fast


Our little Kevin is now 3 months old! I have a hard time believing that 3 whole months have gone by since he arrived. Sometimes I go throughout the day playing with the kids, feeding the kids, bathing the kids, and so on, and I don't stop to enjoy every moment the way that I should. And then sometimes I rock Kev to sleep at night after Cason has gone to bed and I just sit and stare at his perfectly tiny features and can't believe that he is mine and that I am blessed to have two amazing miracles. Kevin is so beautiful and sweet and innocent. I love him so much and am so grateful to have him in our family. If only I could slow down time so that he didn't grow up so fast :).

Likes:
to be held and talked to
the sound of mommy and daddy's voices
to have his clothes taken off
to smile and talk :)
the polar bear on his play gym
his caterpillar toy
to eat (still feels like every 2 hours for me)
being outside
being rocked to sleep... by mom only (very picky)
to suck on his fist
to pull mom's hair
to nap for about 45 minutes at a time, 4-5 times per day

No comments:

Post a Comment