Monday, April 8, 2013

Cason- Top 5

It's time to do another top 5 post about Cason (not in any particular order). I don't document even 1% of what I would like to, so now that I'm thinking about it I better take the time to dedicate a post to him.

1. Guitar and singing- Cason loves to get out his guitar and microphone and put on a show for us. He is full of energy and spunk and his little routine makes me laugh everyday. 


2. Phineas and Ferb- Potty training and being sick turned my son into a Phineas and Ferb aholic. He loves to watch the show, but also uses it all the time in his imaginative play. Everything in our house has turned into an "inator" and he is always singing the songs and saying one liners from the show.  A few days ago he said to me about his baby brother "Mom, this is a Kevin. They don't do much." Silly, silly boy.

3. Chocolate milk and PB&J- Cason would live off of chocolate milk and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches if I let him. He prefers his sandwiches cut into 4 squares and only eats the middle, no crust.

4. Flip flops, hat, sunglasses, and "mean things"- Feels most comfortable when he is fully clothed in his flip flops, hat, and sunglasses, with a "mean thing" in hand. A mean thing is anything long and skinny that could in anyway resemble a gun. He doesn't really know what a gun is or does and instead calls them mean things. When he has a mean thing he automatically turns into "a mean guy." He doesn't ever do anything mean, but switches back and forth between "a mean guy," "a nice guy," and "just a Cason."


5. Swinging- Cason loves to be outside. He loves to go for walks and to go to the park. Most of all he LOVES the swings. We have a great backyard with a playground just for him. He asks me multiple times everyday to push him on the swing and he will stay out there for hours.

6. (So I have to make it a top 6) Alphabet and reading- Cason loves the alphabet and loves to read books. He knows all of his letters and sounds and can name things that start with the letters. His favorite letters are T and I and he is always drawing them or making them out of things (popsicle sticks, toys, even macaroni and cheese). He also loves to sit down and read books, which I also love. I'll feel like I did at least one thing right if my children grow up to love books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment