Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Before and After

For the past several months I have known that we needed to get Cason's haircut. Even though I have known it, however, I have done nothing about it. Taking a trip to a salon seemed like more work than it was worth and for some weird reason I have some anxieties about getting rid of his long hair... strange, I know. But, we finally did it and it looks amazing! It took about 30 minutes to convince him that it would be a good idea to cut his hair. He loves wearing a hat and really doesn't go much of anywhere without his hat lately. We told him that his hat would fit better if his hair was cut and that did the trick! He did so great at the salon and even flirted with his hair dresser. Unprompted he told her that she was "very pretty" and that she "cut hair good." What a charmer :). As we left I felt a little sad and, of course, thought it was too short, but I love it now. He's still the same cutie he has always been, just a little cleaned up. Here are his before and after pictures. I didn't brush his hair for the before pictures so it was extra crazy (but lets be honest, it has looked a bit crazy for a while now).

BEFORE

 
AFTER

 
AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS ONE IS, BUT AFTER I TOOK IT I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. CRAZY EYES!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment