Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome to the World Kevin Jakob Clark

On January 7, 2013 we welcomed our sweet baby boy, Kevin Jakob Clark, into our family. After a fairly quick and easy delivery he entered the world weighing 6 lbs, 14 oz and measuring 19 inches.  Before going into the hospital I was experiencing so many different emotions.  I was incredibly excited to meet my new son, but also nervous and anxious for the upcoming changes that would inevitably happen within our family.  The very secod that he was born and I heard his cry for the first time I was overcome with a sense of peace and all anxieties I had been feeling went away in an insant.  It was an incredible moment and I couldn't hold back my tears.  Kevin is perfect in every way and absolutely completes our family.  Now, just over 3 weeks later, it is hard to imagine our little family without him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment