Thursday, November 1, 2012

October



I can't believe that October is over and we are already into November.  Where has the time gone?!  It seems that Christmas is just around the corner and I haven't even started shopping yet.  I better get in gear or I know it will sneak up on me or pass me by.  October was a fun and busy month in the Clark household.  During the few times we were home Cason and I tried to do as many fun activities that we could.  He is really loving art projects right now and I tried to make them geared toward Halloween and Fall as much as I could.  His favorites were decorating a pumpkin face and making a skeleton out of beans.  Some other fun things included painting pumpkins, visiting the Staheli Farm, and having my family over for a night of pumpkin carving.  Halloween seems to kick start the holiday season and I am excited for what is coming the rest of the year!
 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment