Thursday, November 1, 2012

HaLloWeEN 2o12

Halloween was a ton of fun this year.  I have taken off work every Halloween and yesterday was no exception.  Cason was so excited that I was taking the day off work just to play with him and kept reminding me throughout the day "You not go to work mommy, you stay home with me!"  We started the day off with jack-o-lantern pancakes and a fun Halloween craft with Cason's cousin and best friend, Cydney.  After a delicious lunch with daddy and an afternoon nap we started the trick-or-treating festitvities.  Cason chose to be Buzz Lightyear and looked so adorable in his costume.  We started at my mom's work with the cousins, stopped by Jeff's mom's house, then great grandma and grandpa Giles, back to my parent's house for jack-o-lantern pizza, and ended the day trick-or-treating at a few houses around the neighborhood.  By the end of the night I was beat and ready for bed.  I ended up falling asleep in Cason's room with my arms wrapped around him.  It was a perfect day spent with my little man!













No comments:

Post a Comment