Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cason's "Big Boy" Room

With a new baby coming we decided it would be a good time to transition Cason out of his crib and into a "big boy" bed.  I really don't want him feeling like the baby is taking over everything and figured the earlier we made the change, the better.  We started painting his new room a few weeks ago and just put the finishing touches on it this past weekend.  I am so happy with the way it all turned out.  Friday night was the first night he slept in his new bed and he did amazing!  I was a bit nervous (seeming how he can climb out whenever he wants), but he has been doing great!  He loves the new bed and the new room.  He keeps saying "thank you my bed, thank you my new room."  I really think it's going to be a good change.  Now, after a bit of arm twisting, Jeff has agreed to make a few changes to the nursery as well.  We won't be doing a lot, but I seem to be in project mode lately and want to get started on a few things that will be new for our new little one. 




 
 
 

1 comment: