Saturday, September 1, 2012

21 Weeks

This is the first picture I have taken this pregnancy of my "baby bump."  Just in the last 1-2 weeks I have really started to show.  It seems like in the past few days I have doubled in size... it truly is amazing how this pregnancy thing works!  This is a little bit earlier than I started to show when I was pregnant with Cason.  But then again, this whole pregnancy has been different.  Jeff makes fun of me a bit and mocks me saying "I looooove being pregnant."  With Cason I really did love every second of pregnancy.  I don't think I ever complained once because there was nothing to complain about.  I never felt sick and was never really too uncomfortable.  With this pregnancy, however, it feels that I have hit almost all of those pesky pregnancy symptoms.  It started with morning sickness that lasted for almost 2 months, then headaches, and extreme fatigue and feeling just plain yucky.  I am now finally getting to the point that I am feeling great for the most part and have my energy back.  Yay!!  Hopefully it is smooth sailing from here.  I still LOVE being pregnant, it's just funny what a difference those little things can make.  I can't wait for this baby boy to get here!  I'm not one to wish away time, but I am really hoping these next 19 weeks fly by so that I can meet the sweet new addition to our family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment