Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

We spent most of Christmas Eve at my parent's house this year with my mom and sister and family.  It wasn't quite the same as years past because my dad was unable to be there, but we still had a lot of fun.  The kids loved decorating (and eating) Christmas cookies and gingerbread houses and just playing with one another.  At the end of the night we sat around drinking hot cocoa and reading Christmas stories.  We decided to sleep out our own house so that Santa would be able to find us  On the way home we drove around to look at Christmas lights.  There is an amazing house by my parents that Cason absolutely loved.  He kept saying "lights, lights, lights."  We ended the night with a few more Christmas stories for Cason and a Christmas movie for Jeff and I.  It was a great night!


These two cousins have a love-hate relationship. Fortunately, I was able to capture this photo during one of the good moments :).
 It's fun to have cousins so close. My sister's kids are so good to Cason. I love to watch them play together.

 Me and my beautiful sister.
 I'm sure Cason ate enough candy this night to last through 2012. 


 We're weird :).

No comments:

Post a Comment