Sunday, July 24, 2011

Teeth


I just wanted to post a quick picture of Cason because I believe it is the very first picture I have of him that really shows his teeth!  It took the little tyke quite a while to even get the little chompers.  He got the first one just a couple of weeks after he turned 11 months on May 3rd.  I remember the day well because we were up all night trying to comfort him.  I wasn't sure what was going on because he had been acting fine all day and I had never experienced teething before.  I ended up taking the day off work because I was worried... silly first time mom :).... as well as exhausted.  Of course, the tooth popped out that morning.  The second came a couple of weeks later just before his first birthday.  The same thing happened again.  He was fine during the day, but had a rough night.  Sure enough we could see the cute little thing first thing the next morning.  I took this picture 2 days ago on Friday and today he has another little tooth poking out on top.  This time we were lucky enough to skip the rough night that preceeded the other two.  I'm guessing the next one will be coming anytime.  Doesn't he have the cutest little smile?!

No comments:

Post a Comment