Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year 2014

2013 was an amazing year! We started out bringing Kevin into our family in January and shortly after I made the decision to leave my job and stay home full time. It was a difficult decision for me, but was definitely the best decision I could ever have made and has been an amazing experience for our family. We took the boys to Disneyland and on several other small trips and Jeff and I were lucky enough to get away on our own to Vegas a few times throughout the year. Our boys keep growing and changing and surprising us everyday. Cason turned 3 and started joy school and we have been excited to see Kevin reach each milestone during his first year. Jeff ended the year an older man with the celebration of his 30th birthday. (It is still hard to believe that we are this old!?) While we don't always have a lot going on, stay in a lot on the weekends, and lounge around in our pajamas much more than I'd really like to admit I would not change a thing. I am so grateful for my little family and the experiences we share everyday. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us!

We celebrated New Years Eve at my parents house with my family. Jeff and both boys were sick so we did not stay too long and also did not make it till midnight to watch the ball drop. Since I was little girl New Years Eve has always been a big deal with a huge family party and toasting at midnight. Needless to say, this year was a bit different, but we had a good time nonetheless. My mom got cute party hats for all of the kids so, naturally, many pictures were taken :).








No comments:

Post a Comment