Wednesday, December 26, 2012

37 Weeks

This picture was taken at 37 weeks, though I am now almost 38! We've passed the mark and our healthy baby boy could come anytime now. This past weekend we made a much needed shopping trip to get the necessities and I feel like we are as ready as we're gonna be... well at least we have diapers :). I am having weekly appointments and things are starting to progress. Now I am just waiting out my last week of work and then there won't be anything holding us back. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to our little family!

1 comment:

  1. You still look so stinking tiny! I only WISH I could carry babies as well as you. Here's to hoping you'll have a quick, easy delivery and a quick recovery :) And please remember that I would LOVE to help you after he's born.

    ReplyDelete