Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

I love Easter! The weekend before the big day we went to an Easter egg hunt with some friends.  They have a daughter the same age as Cason. It is so fun to see them grow up and try new things together. The Saturday before Easter I had to work... blah! But after that we got together with my family for an afternoon at the park. The kids all wore their swimming suits and played in the river. Then back to grandma and grandpa's for dying eggs and onto a barbeque at a friend's house. The Easter bunny found us Sunday morning.  Smart little thing brought Cason a basket full of eggs without candy in them.  He must have known that Cason would just play with the eggs and mommy would end up eating all the sweets :). Every year we get together with my family for a barbeque and the annual scavenger hunt that my mom puts together for the kiddos. This was, of course, Cason's first time participating. So much fun! I love my family!!

Allie and Cason at the SkyWest Easter egg hunt.

Playing in the river at Nisson park.
 All six cousins (and Jeff and I).

The friend that we barbequed with has a piranha about as big as Cason. He couldn't stay away!
 Cute little guy on Easter morning. He pulls off a bed head pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment